Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where the heart is.

So, this is going to be my "personal" blog. Not that the Itinerant Laborer is not personal to me, but it occurred to me that people who show up there to read about my take as a birth professional might not so much care whether MaryElise is sleeping in her own bed now (she is not) or how I am handling my feelings of guilt (they come and go, Im not a total self-defeating martyr) about Ian residing with his grandparents for the sake of his education and well-being.
Maybe this will be a sort of sounding board for me to express my fears and hopes as a parent. Maybe it will just be a place for those near-and-dear yet still physically far away to see pictures of the kids and our lives together and apart.
Regardless, here is a new entity known as Natural Born Mama.
Be gentle with me and with yourself. It's the best we can do.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment