Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mary's Sand and Water Table


A few weeks ago, my Dad came up to Western NY to help me get some things done around the house. He brought this with him!

This is the sand-and-water-play table I "commissioned" about a month before when I was in Pittsburgh visiting the family.

My Dad is recently retired and my mom was concerned that he was not going to have much to do during the day, so I came up with a few little projects for him to work on, whether he liked it or not!

Of course, he did like it. Who wouldn't want to make something for this little sweetpea?

It sits just off the back porch near the garage. She loves it! We have been out there every day since it arrived, mostly baking "cakes" and making "snacks". Today there was tea.

Im looking at her hair in this picture and Im thinking, Wow, this was only a few weeks ago and her hair has really filled in since then. Now, it looks more like this:



Anyone can clearly see the dramatic transformation.

While he was here, my Dad also painted my sunporch (purple!) and my kitchen.

Thanks, Dad!

Thanks, Grandar!

No comments:

Post a Comment